The Junior League of Lufkin is wrapping up another year of raising funds for Angelina County, and we are pleased to offer a portion of these funds to qualified non-profits and organizations. Please read through the application careful and complete it thoroughly. Any incomplete applications will not be considered.
This application must be completed and signed by an officer of the organization. A copy of the organization’s most recent financial statements must be returned with the application as well as the organization’s literature, if available.
Applications for funding postmarked after March 30th will not be accepted.
Attention: Lauren Hable
P.O. Box 151812
Lufkin, Texas 75915
- Museum of East Texas
- Family Crisis Center of East Texas
- Angelina County Child Welfare Board
- Pregnancy Help Center of Lufkin
- Lufkin Adult Learning Center, Inc.
- Concerned Black Men of Lufkin
- Habitat for Humanity of Angelina County, Inc.
- Boys and Girls Club of Lufkin
- Bags of Love
- Salvation Army
- Career Conference
- Family Night Program
- Middle School Volunteer Program
- Vision Screening
- President’s Charity
- Sustainer’s Charity
- League Member Training
- Back to School Bonanza
- Camp Get Fit